Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Babies babies everywhere.......

Lots of stuff happening in my life at the moment, well not directly to me per se, but around me :)
My closest pal, Suni, had a baby girl, name unknown still, but she looks a real heartbreaker from the pix i saw of her. 
Another good friend at work, Gayathri,  is in her last trimester and all of us at work cant' quite wait to see the lil' one.
She's one of those fun folks to be around, always lightening up the place with her antics.
She either whacks one of the boys arnd coz she gets these urges to let out some steam or watch out, a hard thump on your shoulder.
From what i hear, it pains a bit and then goes numb but whatever it does, it sure as heck lightens up the place for the rest of us :))

Another friend at work, Mathu, has a lovely baby boy - Tejas, adorable little imp he is.
The first time we saw him, we thought he was this serious looking kid, guess he was just disoriented from all the racket and ruckus being kicked up, thanks to us seeing the new mom after a long time. And let me tell u, we can be one noisy group when we get together. 
The latest pix we saw of him was this cutie in a bucket with this expression on his face saying 'Ahem wat exactly am i doing here and how the heck will i get out!!!!!'

My boss has a little girl, Anjali, she's a few days short of a year and is one smart cookie.
Tom-boy to the core, she's going to grow up having a funtime. Altho' i doubt the family will feel the same, if you want to confirm just as my folks!!

So with all of these babies around, my folks are feeling the pinch as they've yet to become grandparents :)  Neither me nor my sis are currently considering expanding the family, circumstances don't allow for them yet. Cliched but true.

Gai has her checkup this morn and returned all frazzled, poor thing is still unsure when the big event is likely, neither her doc nor she are sure of the dates so que sera sera is the situation there.

This is my first post and thought i'd start with wats the most eventful in my life at the moment.......






1 comment:

Raaga said...

Cliched maybe, but it is the story of our lives :) we have to get our lives in order before we bring more lives into this world :)